VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received My C File

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

OK....Not sure where to start on this one but called in to get my C File a couple of months ago & it arrives Friday via Fed Ex.

Damn thing must weigh 30 lbs.

My question is as follows....Unless one reads about 600 words a minute one would have to visit the RO 3 or 4 times to read all the papers I have,maybe more.

Maybe all of them aren't as large as mine or maybe larger. Mine contained 5 seperate volumes.

They just drone on & on but I suppose if one knows what to look for that would cut down the time a lot.

The VA does keep their paper work HA

GARY

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Now sit down ard get it organized ie medical records date oriented, promotions, mos schools, evaluations, award citations, etc

Look for evidence to help validate your claim, ie injuries, combat ribbon, Bronze star with V, etc. Evidentuary items you may want to copy and highlite too.Keep date oriented with all paper forms. You are seeking the original culprit that started your disabling claim, ie injury from explosive, treatment at hospital, or POW status, and how it played effect on your mind/memory/attitude/irrational behavior, etc. Do you have a VSO?