Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I hate to use this well-worn cliche, but the report is nothing but Lipstick on a Pig.

When I first came to Hadit, I tried to keep an open mind about the VA and I posted several favorable comments about my VARO. No more...I have not been screwed as long as many/most of the Hadit members, but I still recognize its application.

I hate to use this well-worn cliche, but the report is nothing but Lipstick on a Pig.

When I first came to Hadit, I tried to keep an open mind about the VA and I posted several favorable comments about my VARO. No more...I have not been screwed as long as many/most of the Hadit members, but I still recognize its application.

Hey you better watch what you say. Them ole boys from the other place are watching you. They already have a tree with a rope for me cause I called them on their efforts to put lipstick on a monkey hahahahahaha

Hey you better watch what you say. Them ole boys from the other place are watching you. They already have a tree with a rope for me cause I called them on their efforts to put lipstick on a monkey hahahahahaha

hhahahhhahahaahhhahhahaaaaaaa ! :lol:

BTW, I just finished reading your "Septic Tank" remark on another forum.

Ron

Which other place are you talking about? Apparently I kicked off a sh*t storm with over at another site.