Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"my Healthevet"

Rate this question

farmall

Question

Can anyone tell me what "My HealtheVet" is? I went to the vbn@ezboard.com and the guys were discussing how to get a copy of their c&p exam for ptsd and mentioned it. I went to Detroit for my c&p exam for ptsd in December 05. Also, how can I get a copy of my C-file-I mean, the recent filings in the file--I got a copy of the complete file last year but don't have any copies since then? If anyone on this board lives in Michigan and goes to either Saginaw or Detroit, I would like to communicate with them via email or landline also. Thanks for any info you can give me. This board has been very helpful in the past. wife of Farmall

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• In Memoriam

Ok, I will try another approach.

If you get a great big piece of paper and a little tiny pencil, you can record your aches and pains at home.

This MyHealtheVet gives you the option of entering:

Your own data from daily blood pressure, heart beat, temperature, aches and pains, height, weight, how you feel about others, if you are ambulatory, if you can care for yourself or not, what medications you are currently taking, your daily pain level, and much much more. Jee, this would take a great strain off of the VA system; would save great big bucks in the short run; in the long run too.

One thing this site will not allow you to do is make a diagnosis of yourself. It will allow you to do all the rest of the VA's work. How much are they paying for this new continual job responsibility $$$???

You have to ask yourself why are they allowing me to provide all of my stats and conditions????? To share these stats with the VA if you most humbly and respectfully would like to do so as your own special choice.

Get it. See where it is going.

This is why I say the only thing that this site is good for is ordering meds. Even the educational section is biased, and the section does require a user name and password all its own. So far there are no releases of medical records from the VA side.

These are just the facts of this site as it stands today. No animosity meant.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity