Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Burden Of Proof...

Rate this question

notime362

Question

:lol: I have filed claims for PTSD and Tinutis on March 3, 2008. I've given them all the documentation they asked for, and even had a C & P exam for Tinutis this past November. I called in December to see the status of my claim. I was advised it was before the Review Board, and should hear from them shortly. I was even getting excited.... Today, I receive a letter from Montgomery stating they need copies of my treatment records from Vero Beach CBOC/West Palm Beach VAMC. My question is aren't all my VA files available to them throught their own computers? Would it help to ask the main office at Birmingham on my visit tomorrow?

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

QUOTE (hollywoodnc @ Jan 8 2009, 07:09 PM) post_snapback.gifFunny, but when I worked at the DVA, they had such a software that could locate Veteran files using COVERS and BINQ/SINQ.I have made this request from FOIA officers BVA and VARO and also VBA V Hudzik, and recieved a partial grant of this past years target birls and covers only i want all of it to clearly show the errors accross the board to include BVA whom also was part of the process.

• HadIt.com Elder
I was diagnosed in 12/08 with a Brain Tumor,

How are you notime362? What tests have you had so far? You are in my most positive thoughts for a successfull outcome.

Edited by Commander Bob 92-93

B) Commander Bob, I had my annual MRI done on my head 09/26/08. I was given an appointment on 12/17/08 to have the results given to me. The report said " Large epidermold in the right cerellopontine angle, extending superiorly th the level of the midbrain. There is significant mass effect on the right midbrain and pons." On my previous MRI, there was no evidence of any further tumor action from 2001. He also advised us the tumor is glacier slow in growing. He will do another MRA on 06/17/09. I am hoping that he was looking at someone elses MRI. It just don't seem possible to grow this big in one year. I ask God to help me on this one...