VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Come Back

Rate this question

carlie

Question

It's finally sinking in, just how many people and how much knowledge

we lost by switching boards.

Any of you out there lurking around, come on back in - please -

we really do need you help ----- oh ! not only that -- we miss you !

carlie :P

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yeah, Please come back 'cause I'm headed out for some R@R!! The past few weeks we get 2-3 newbies a day that are prolly VA posers and I'm getting tired !! I MISS the old board, can't find shi# here unless it was posted today. I'm already said my piece, so I'll STFU LOL!! ~Wings

P.S. I miss some of you old timers !!

I sure miss them too----

Claims advocacy can burn a person out---

After today- I will have to peal down-myself - not just here but with my vet org and local vets-

my winter school break is over Monday.

I still am not used to this board-but haven't taken the time to really search on it-

One day I used a different program to get on and clicked on the old board by mistake and that made me feel sad when I saw it-

I think some who left were just burned out for a while-or tired of repeating themselves-

I hope ,like General Mac Arthur, that they will return.

Guest Namvet6567

I'll be here off & on for the next 4-6 weeks, if I can stand it that long but after that, bye -bye! I absolutely hate this new site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure miss them too----

Claims advocacy can burn a person out---

After today- I will have to peal down-myself - not just here but with my vet org and local vets-

my winter school break is over Monday.

I still am not used to this board-but haven't taken the time to really search on it-

One day I used a different program to get on and clicked on the old board by mistake and that made me feel sad when I saw it-

I think some who left were just burned out for a while-or tired of repeating themselves-

I hope ,like General Mac Arthur, that they will return.

Any hadit forum site is better than no hadit.

The information compiled here can't be found anywhere else or info accessed as easily anywhere else.

The people here are fantastic.

However, I prefer the old hadid site like many of the other 'regulars'.

Compared to the older hadit site I find this one much harder to navigate.

On the old site I could pull up the forum that I was interested in and see immediately what was going on with the topics that I was interested in.

Expand and contract strings instantly.

Then again, most will agree, tbird started this with no finanial help from us and that really took some guts.

She has kept it going for years in spite of large personal sacrifices.

I'd prefer to have the old format back but, I ain't got no room to bitch.

Tbirds generousity saved my soul and my life.

I ain't got no room to bitch.

sledge

• HadIt.com Elder

hey Flip when you headed this way again? I have that big porch on the lake lol, I also have a dauther in law and 2 grand kids living here, even with what I want it still rains lol the view is great though Mike