Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appointment For Hearing Loss And Vertigo Exam

Rate this question

68mustang

Question

Update.

Does anyone else have any advice on this subject? I have already received some good advice,but has anyone been to a hearing loss and vertigo exam for a VA claim? Would appreciate any info you could give me.Thanks.

Appointment For Hearing Loss and Vertigo Exam.

QTC the contractor that handles VA claims exam called me yesterday to tell me I had an appointment with a contract doctor for hearing loss and vertigo exam. The person who called told me that the exam would be for the rating process. The appointment is in February and I would appreciate any advice you all can give me on this. Thanks.

68mustang

Edited by 68mustang

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

have you ever had a hearing test before? just be yourself and do as well as you can trying to hear the different tones and words. It does you no good to try and cheat or not do your best on these tests. Which I am sure you will NOT do, but they should give you and honest shake. If you feel you have tinnitus make sure you bring that up too. While I have had many test for hearing over the years I have had only a C&P for one in many years. Good luck and make sure to get a copy of the exam as soon as you can.

good luck with your claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Its relatively easy and painless so go and do your best.

Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

have you ever had a hearing test before? just be yourself and do as well as you can trying to hear the different tones and words. It does you no good to try and cheat or not do your best on these tests. Which I am sure you will NOT do, but they should give you and honest shake. If you feel you have tinnitus make sure you bring that up too. While I have had many test for hearing over the years I have had only a C&P for one in many years. Good luck and make sure to get a copy of the exam as soon as you can.

good luck with your claim.

Thanks to stillhere and Pete53 for your advice. I do have tinnitus and it is rated at 10%. I dread that I am seeing a contract doctor, but hope that he gives me a fair evaluation. Thank you for the encouragement and good luck wish.

68mustang