VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

M21-1mr

Rate this question

delta20

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
GET IT WHILE YOU CAN !!!

M21-1MR

Delta, The WARMS site has been down for about a week! I had a back-door on the VA intranet for the RW, but they closed that door after 2-3 days and I didn't have a chance to copy the new manual! Hope we can all get a free copy and publish it here soon! Good to see you Delta! How's the Nursing Career moving along?? You'll be happy to know I got a new cast iron Dutch Oven for Christmas, so more stews and pot roast!! Hope you are feeling fine! HUGS!! Adora

Thank, Delta. I got it!

I noticed while I was copying the files that the "technical difficulties" screen popped up several times as I navigated to read some of the changes. But when I came back and clicked your link, it opened again.

So if anyone gave up trying to copy the files, ignore the tech difficulty notice and click again. B)

• HadIt.com Elder

Once the 'Having Difficulties' notice pops up, you need to clear your browser cache, or you'll just keep getting the same message many times.

Your browser will check the cache, before it goes to the web site, so you'll keep on seeing the same message, until you do something different - like clear the cache.

Once the 'Having Difficulties' notice pops up, you need to clear your browser cache, or you'll just keep getting the same message many times.

Your browser will check the cache, before it goes to the web site, so you'll keep on seeing the same message, until you do something different - like clear the cache.

Wally,

Do you know something about EVERYTHING? B)

Thanks, for the tip. LOVE YOU, love you for all of your help--you are always saying something to help me along. You have a way of getting to the "fix." Today I was dealing with the same VA PTSD that Berta has, so I wasn't thinking straight.Totally forgot about cache.

God bless you.

Carrie

At the top of your screen, where it says "File Edit View Favorites Tools Help" (or something similar), click on "Tools." When the menu comes down, click on "Internet Options." Near the bottom of the next mini-screen, you'll see "History." There's a button that says "Clear History." Click on that to delete all previously visited web pages. Then set the "Days to keep pages in history" to zero.

That should do it.