VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Finances

Rate this question

OhioDonn

Question

I posted a note about prescriptions I have been receiving and some dental work. That was in December. Since then here is what has happened. Fronm Dec. 04 until Aug. 05 I never received any type of bill for my medication. I even called and asked them why I hadn't received a bill and was told that I didn't owe anything. In mid August I started getting bills. Since that time, it is now Jan. 30, I have been trying to get verification what I actually owe, if anything. To top it off I wrote a detailed account of events for the Billing Supervisor that I sent on Jan. 21 and they have yet to have accept it at the VA. This is getting to be ridiculous.

As for a dental problem I had, I did get free service BUT I ended up losing my tooth because they removed and replaced a filling three times. After a flawed root canal my tooth cracked and I had to have it removed on Dec. 23. Merry Christmas, huh?

WEell anyone else has had financial dealings with the Dayton, Ohio VA good luck.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

OhioDonn:

I was billed for copays for a long time after I passed 100% ... so go figure that one.

I wrote and called them and nothing ever happened ... they either deducted it from my disability checks or just went away ... I can't remember what has happened over the years.

Good luck ... and just keep bugging them ...

... Maooo .. aka .. Bill ... B)

Edited by Magoo_Mr.