VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rules And Regs Forum

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i just wanted to put my two cents worth in about rules and regs on forum. i was new here and the election was going on and i was not aware of the rules on politics until

rental called my hand.

i was miffed at first and wondered why . was rental picking on me? NO,i finally got it into my head if the forum strayed off the intended purpose of helping vets we would

lose sight of that purpose and the forum could be used for many many other objectives

than helping vets and dicscussing vet soultions to claims ,etc.

as i have said before ,my dad said never discuss your politics or religion to your friends,and some may disagree ,but for me it has never worked.

i think everyone on this forum is outstanding and honest good people who are willing to help other vets by sharing their experience and knowledge.

we need to recognize the new people and give them a chance too as you gave me when i made my mistake and apoligized for it.

none of us are perfect and we need to forgive our brothers when they are willing to

acknowledge their mistakes.

t-bird has the rules there for a reason and it is to protect the integrety of the purpose

for the site.

i hope any differences can be worked out between members old and new, because we all have something to contribute.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

i just wanted to put my two cents worth in about rules and regs on forum. i was new here and the election was going on and i was not aware of the rules on politics until

rental called my hand.

i was miffed at first and wondered why . was rental picking on me? NO,i finally got it into my head if the forum strayed off the intended purpose of helping vets we would

lose sight of that purpose and the forum could be used for many many other objectives

than helping vets and dicscussing vet soultions to claims ,etc.

as i have said before ,my dad said never discuss your politics or religion to your friends,and some may disagree ,but for me it has never worked.

i think everyone on this forum is outstanding and honest good people who are willing to help other vets by sharing their experience and knowledge.

we need to recognize the new people and give them a chance too as you gave me when i made my mistake and apoligized for it.

none of us are perfect and we need to forgive our brothers when they are willing to

acknowledge their mistakes.

t-bird has the rules there for a reason and it is to protect the integrety of the purpose

for the site.

i hope any differences can be worked out between members old and new, because we all have something to contribute.

Good post Skunk! I totally agree. We must never forget the battle is between the collective Vets who utilize hadit to better prepare themselves for the fight of their lives and the VA who is as vicious a foe as you can face.