VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ro's

Rate this question

Scottyp65

Question

Would it be beneficial to create a listing of RO's and then have board members post their knowledge of their RO? We could have it broken down by region and then State and then RO. Or what ever the structure is. This way we may be able to determine patterns and processes. If one person has success using a unique method for presenting information then others could mimic it and perhaps obtain better results sooner. Just an idea and it would really need to be a case where things were posted in a positive light. I'm sure there is a lot of well founded anger but we need to find ways to help others get what they need. Just an idea.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

That is a very good idea---

with the Buffalo VARO sometimes you have to resend the evidence- they lose a lot- and I have used pink and lime colored paper-even made a bright orange envelope once- and have done many things to call their attention to evidence. Even if you have a certified or priority slip and know they got your stuff- they fail to acknowledge good evidence from the claimant in many cases.

Here is the 2005 data base from Knight Ridder- sure interesting stuff-

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/...ns/11033390.htm

My VARO's error rate was 16% then - I bet it is much higher now-probably at least 16% by 9 AM on most Monday mornings.