Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vcaa Notice Response ?

Rate this question

LeroyJohnson

Question

Just received notification from VA that they are working on my appeals . I have three different cases plus a 1151 case at this time.What I am finding strange is that they have put all medical conditions in this notification and sent a VCAA notice response with the notification .I have never had them do that before.

What I am wondering is does this mean that they are now ready to decide ALL my claims at one time?

I has a C&P for the 1151 two months ago. It is the only issue not mentioned in this notification .I think they are taking their time with the 1151 eye claim as it should give my at least a N rating or at least that is what I think it should be(totally blind in one eye which was their mistake) 10%tunnel vision in my good eye which I think is on their scale considered blind for rating proposes .It is my understanding that they rate the loss of a eye based on your vision in your good eye, but I could be wrong in my understanding of how the rating works.

Leroy

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

They are sending me 3 VCAA letters on claims I filed in 2004 but they have never sent any on the main 2003 claim and my 2 CUE claims they are working on now -hmmmmm. I will keep that in my hat-----

The only reason I am getting these 3 VCAA letters is because I sent the Director a letter 2 weeks ago and called the director's attention to all the screw ups in my DRO review.

Then things started moving with my claims. Like- they actually opened the c file.

Berta,

In response to this:

"Like- they actually opened the c file."

In my 32 years of dealing with the VA, one person stated that he "read" my file.

He stated that he had read every last page of my large file.

ALL of the others used the word, "Reviewed".

sledge