VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Svr Tonight

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Tonight Jerrel Cook (Host-SVR Radio) and I (co-host) will be interviewing Michael Reagan, the renown artist, who has done so much work for families who have lost members due to the Iraq/Afganistan Wars- at SVR (Stardust Radio) 6:30 EST and 5:30 CT.

http://www.michaelgreaganartist.com/FallenHero.htm

His work is incredible and a lasting tribute to these brave men and women.Working from photos of the deceased serviceperson he creates an indelible portrait of the veteran.

Although this is not the usual format for most SVR shows, Michael always provides us with uplifting information and his shows are very popular.I sure am looking forward to this tonight.

Call ins are always toll free to Stardust -1-877-213-4329

The show link to SVR is up top here at hadit.

Next week-tenative schedule Blue Water Navy with John Rossie-

(that will be good- he is great guest too)

And then week after that I am doing show on the information we discussed here at hadit as to what veteran’s survivors need to know when they die.

I think I can get in another subject as well-for that show-

Maybe the latest on the Hearings or discuss anything new of importance to veterans and active duty. Or DIC itself-That hour on the air flies by very fast

Our SVR audience is growing and many military men and women overseas listen in and have called in from Iraq in past shows.

Michael Reagan is one of countless individuals , real unsung heroes, who do all they can for our nation's veterans and their families. These wonderful people ,who are vets and civilians, show us that truly caring for veterans can go beyond the claims process and involve many other aspects of support and honor for them and for their families.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Gee thank you- everyone here is a hero too Broncovet-including You!

Broncovet -I just got an interesting letter from the Director of Buffalo VARO-

My Shreddergate letter to Sec Shenseki was sent from his office to her for reply-(I named her directly in it )and

she said since the AMC got this letter too-the AMC would respond to it as they have jurisdiction over my AO death claim-thats OK by me.

Interesting thing is that they CC:ed this letter to an attorney.

This attorney only repped me for 3 weeks early last year regarding my CUE claims and I revoked the POA.

The attorney's and his wife tried to get me to reconsider but I never did.

Thats OK I guess anyhow- the Buffalo VARO put his cced copy of this into the same envelope with their letter to me.He will probably never get it.

Goes to show how screwed up they are in Buffalo.