Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filed Claim 2/26

Rate this question

SFCTRUCKDRIVER

Question

hey,

well, I am now in the same boat as everyone else on here, Filed my claim for Benefits delivery at discharge program on 2-26. Will be getting exams in the mail in 2 weeks say the VSO. They quoted me a 90 day period after my discharge in August for an answer or a check. Will let you all know how it goes. My clock doesnt start ticking til 1 Aug when I am added to the retirement ranks, but the new process gets the claim 100% done and reviewed before I get out.

UGH, I am gonna let you all know my path and adventure <_<

" The enemy controls everything, the roads, the bombs, they even own when and where they will attack. But the second they make the mistake to attack, we own them" ME, reference to insurgents in Iraq

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

hey,

well, I am now in the same boat as everyone else on here, Filed my claim for Benefits delivery at discharge program on 2-26. Will be getting exams in the mail in 2 weeks say the VSO. They quoted me a 90 day period after my discharge in August for an answer or a check. Will let you all know how it goes. My clock doesnt start ticking til 1 Aug when I am added to the retirement ranks, but the new process gets the claim 100% done and reviewed before I get out.

UGH, I am gonna let you all know my path and adventure <_<

It's a helluva journey, good luck and Gods speed.