VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questionable Post..

Rate this question

tagandbag

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am providing a link to something I find very disturbing. It is in reference to VA wanting veterans even with combat injuries to start paying for there own health care through private insurance. Something is starting to stink.

I am not posting this to start political war and I told you so or anything of that nature. This proposal to me is a real slap in the face and it is causing a real uproar.

If Tbird or any of moderatores want to delete this post or lock it, I don't have a problem with that and I hope I wont be kicked out of Hadit. I think everyone should be aware of what is going on. Thanks.

T&B

http://www.military.com/news/article/vets-...l=1186032307786

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Tbird, thats good news! I would like to point out that the VA allready bills your insurance companies for non sced health care. That is if you have health insurance as I do, through my wifes workplace. I don't know how much they bill to the insurance companies or if they are billing the insurance company for my sced conditions. I dont even know if I could get that information or not. I think its good that they bill the insurance companies for your non sced health care. I'm sure that the VA saves a tremendous amount by doing this. But to bill sced health issues is not right and I am glad it is off the books. Never the less it is disturbing to be even proposed.

T&B