Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got A Call From Qtc Medical

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

I was at work so they left a call back msg. so no big deal cause I'll call and find out for sure what it is about but the istory is I have had 2 QTC exams within the last few weeks and waiting on a possible 3rd.

So anyone with any clue as to what it might be about, just so I might know how to respond, like if they offered a different Doctor DO exam go with the one I've done are ask for a different one.

as you may tell, don't have a clue, but just asking for any opimion.

I heard a lawyer once say, never ask a question you don't already have an answer to. I look at this kinda like that.

Thanks for any input if you think it is worth it.

PS: I would like to be more useful to the board and my fellow vets but I would have to know sonmething about the VA system to do that, and I'm not there yet and will have to leave the advise to the pros.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Cannon:

There are a lot of people who read and don't post and your questions are good for them also.

If you had blood work or hypertension they have to call you to say that you need to contact the VA. That is if your blood pressure was high or something is abnormal with your blood work. That may be why they are calling.

Cannon:

There are a lot of people who read and don't post and your questions are good for them also.

Sharon, you are psychic! I have cardiac arrythmia, Tacchycardia, andhypertension, see spots............blood work is clean, so the cardio aspecct woud be it.

Pete53, The newbie, i.e. me, need exactly that kind of reinforcement to post because we are in a diaogue with masters. But I never learned to keep my mouth shut to well.

• In Memoriam

It could be to reschedule a current C&P. The PNA's, that usually do the C&P's, sometimes shuffle around to many areas. I had to wait for two hours, for the PNA who was late, to show up for my QTC C&P in Whittier Calif.. If you show up late they can always blame failure to appear on you.

Another reason, for the call, could be to schedule another C&P.