Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C &p Question.....if You Cant Work..

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

ok i noticed on all my c and p exams as well as the research on bva cases they always ask how much work has it cuased you to miss?>>> what if like in my case i havent worked since 2004 jan..... i am on ssa since then so would i say it has casued me to miss 200 days a year or that it stoped me from working completely? for example 50% for migrains is economical loss as well as function and since i cant work at all?

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

broncovet,

As c&p man's profile shows, they are currently SC'd at 50 %

so it would not cost them that hole 2k and change - only the difference.

carlie

so you are saying apply for tdui now. how does it work since i have a claim in now? if it get denied is my file going to the appeals which take years? what happen to my claim now that i have in for reconsideration? if my tdui is denied and i appeal it? some one please explain to me like a 5 year old//lol ... what the negative thing about appliyning for tdui now ? i am only 50% i havent worked in 5 years... i have 4 claims for reconsiderations in now....i am just a confused right now...i read up on it but ia m still confused

Applying now will not hold up your other claim. Also, if you apply now you aren't jeopardizing a future appeal. It's gonna be at least 6 months anyway before the VA gives you an exam so I would go ahead and apply for TDUI. I'm currently going through this process now. I have an exam on the 29th for increase and Possible TDUI.

Jay

so you are saying apply for tdui now. how does it work since i have a claim in now? if it get denied is my file going to the appeals which take years? what happen to my claim now that i have in for reconsideration? if my tdui is denied and i appeal it? some one please explain to me like a 5 year old//lol ... what the negative thing about appliyning for tdui now ? i am only 50% i havent worked in 5 years... i have 4 claims for reconsiderations in now....i am just a confused right now...i read up on it but ia m still confused

Applying now will not hold up your other claim. Also, if you apply now you aren't jeopardizing a future appeal. It's gonna be at least 6 months anyway before the VA gives you an exam so I would go ahead and apply for TDUI. I'm currently going through this process now. I have an exam on the 29th for increase and Possible TDUI.

Jay

i your denied tdui and appeal it will your file be held up in appeals? i meant for example i had ddd at 20% and lost a reconsideration and didnt file a appeal bc of the wiat came back in one year and a half and got 40%.... what i am saying is no matter what stage your file is at either intial,reconsideration ,nod,appeals....that tdui doesnt affect where your folder or file is? i dont want to get cuaght up in appeals process if i dont have to..i mean getting my other ankle 10% is for sure and if it s at appeals then it could take years insteaad of months...

i your denied tdui and appeal it will your file be held up in appeals? i meant for example i had ddd at 20% and lost a reconsideration and didnt file a appeal bc of the wiat came back in one year and a half and got 40%.... what i am saying is no matter what stage your file is at either intial,reconsideration ,nod,appeals....that tdui doesnt affect where your folder or file is? i dont want to get cuaght up in appeals process if i dont have to..i mean getting my other ankle 10% is for sure and if it s at appeals then it could take years insteaad of months...

50 % for migrains percent rating is only warranted

when there are very frequent, completely prostrating, and

prolonged attacks productive of severe economic

inadaptability [emphasis added]. ok since i dont work and i am on ssd.. i had like 5 jobs during the 2003 to 2004..... so how does the severe economic thing work for me?

I AGREE! :unsure:

50 % for migrains percent rating is only warranted

when there are very frequent, completely prostrating, and

prolonged attacks productive of severe economic

inadaptability [emphasis added]. ok since i dont work and i am on ssd.. i had like 5 jobs during the 2003 to 2004..... so how does the severe economic thing work for me?