• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Jet Injectors and Blood Disease Transmission

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Bunker/2704/JetInjector.html

when i joined the army in 1965 ,in my family for us kids it was an mortal sin to smoke a cigarette.

we had heard of marijuani from different sources ,but had never been around any of it or anything else except alcohol as my dad did drink.

in 1965 the draft was on ,but i joined as that was what i wanted to do. being when there is a draft you are going to get all kinds of people from drug addicts to real patriots.

and i was mixed in with the drug crowd as i soon found out,and was getting these jet gun shots with them.

there were some damn honorable people inducted by the draft ,dont get me wrong i am not putting draftees down.

i never got on drugs in the service but believe i am a victim of the jet gun via drug addicts when i was getting the shots.

i have hep.c and have had hep.b

Any Veteran with Hep. B, Hep C, or aids needs to visit this website. He is an expert on winning Hep. claims.

Dont walk, run to this website to get help with your claim:

hepcwebsite

or try cut and paste this:

http://hcvets.com/AskNOD/index.html

Yes, the VA is going to try to blame the Veteran every time..they will blame tatoos, drug use, claiming you got infected with dirty needles there and it was not the VA's fault, with their jetguns.

Which do you think is more likely to spread disease..a jetgun which is reused tens of thousands of times, or a needle, which will become dull and discarded after a few sticks? Those jetguns are like sharing drug IV needles on steroids because they are reused thousands of times. Those jetguns really are a Weapon of Mass destruction..it just takes many years for hep to kill you.

Please dont accept my take on this, but instead read what "ask NOD" has to say..he has much more knowledge and experience with Hep and the military jetguns has to say about it. He also has references to multiple court cases, explaining what you need to do to win your hep claim.

Edited by broncovet

Any Veteran with Hep. B, Hep C, or aids needs to visit this website. He is an expert on winning Hep. claims.

Dont walk, run to this website to get help with your claim:

hepcwebsite

or try cut and paste this:

http://hcvets.com/AskNOD/index.html

Yes, the VA is going to try to blame the Veteran every time..they will blame tatoos, drug use, claiming you got infected with dirty needles there and it was not the VA's fault, with their jetguns.

Which do you think is more likely to spread disease..a jetgun which is reused tens of thousands of times, or a needle, which will become dull and discarded after a few sticks? Those jetguns are like sharing drug IV needles on steroids because they are reused thousands of times. Those jetguns really are a Weapon of Mass destruction..it just takes many years for hep to kill you.

Please dont accept my take on this, but instead read what "ask NOD" has to say..he has much more knowledge and experience with Hep and the military jetguns has to say about it. He also has references to multiple court cases, explaining what you need to do to win your hep claim.

well i have been to the site and see where some vets are winning hep c claims . i have filed numerous times and have had no luck because of a tattoo i got just before entering. they just flat deny me.

Skunk..

If you go back on that website, ask him a question on the particulars of your case. I seem to remember him mentioning tatoos, but, again ask him..he knows some details on that, too..you know..when you got the tatoos, how many tatoos, etc. etc. I strongly suggest you ask NOD..on that site. He will help you.