Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc Lap Dogs In Evidence

Rate this question

cannoncocker

Question

Attached are two docs that were isolated from the VA QTC Lap Dog Exam which states i have no lumbar problems, at all! Negative SLR etc. He did not have the benefit of my MRI's and Neurology consoluts which are in complete contratdiction to his findings but i have attached the 2 docs and will show them to the IME on Wednesday since evidently the VA tossed everything else out the door and just went with this. Weird thing is he increased my heart and feet issues. that makes me wonder if my heart is ready to give out if he would straight lie regarding my lumbar. How can he dispute his fellow doctors, who are neurologists, and MRI's that indicate all sorts of problems with x-rays, which not one doctor, to include the Physical Therapy people deny i have multiple lumbar emphirical evidence there are injuries. He does not bother with the SC part, he just says there are no problems. now keep in mind i don't grag myself in place and play games with them, I just tell them the facts and let them do with it as they may. evidently they choose to make a fool of himself. One look at either MRI cooks his soory to nothing but a blatant lie, which the va to and then added just in case that was good enough, they say in any event the injuries were not

sc. So what, there is nothing wrong with my lumbar and the neurologists and mri's are lies or he lied and the injuries are not

sc. I can't put all my mri's and the docs that denied me the lumbar but they rode the fence and said nothing wrong with my back and not sc anyway.

Gheex louise, this has got to be hilarious. negative SLR and the the mri straight says the is pressure on the S1 nerve root. how can they have it both ways? I will point this mess out to the neorologist and see what she says. I will try to maintain my calm.

PS I was SLR positive in Durham with the VA Neurologist:

SLR on left at 75/contralateral at 75 degrees to 1 leg. Well what?

Toe walk weak on left.

Edited by cannoncocker

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

When you win you should sick the IG on him and also the State Board of Medical Examiners. Just my opinion but what a pile of worthless dog crap that Doctor is. What is really saf is he is so sold out that he thinks that is what the VA wants

When I posted this junk, which we all know, so what is the point?

I'll tell you the point to me, there was a gentleman just just the other day that was at the end of his rope. I want him to know he is not alone! I know that is little solace to him but to everybody in a jam with the VA and you feel like you are the onliest one being done wrong. Read this and tell me you are alone.

You bet i'll be on the IG and believe me too I'll tell the DRO and IME all about this.

I do not expect you guys to wave the magic wand and fix this since you have dealt with the same system I have but i just don't want the guy with 0 dollars to defend thenselves against the va to feela ll alone. tey are not. they are not being singled out either. i don't fell singled out. i think they have a budget and if you draw a short starw , well tough luck. truth and and right are not relevant.

thank you guys for the help, guidance, and encouragement. I wish king.... well never mind but you know what i'm thinking. he would be on his own!

ps john and dav I had to switch to dialup since i live ib the woods and satellite goes out when the weather is bad. I wanted to thank you guys for giving me the ammo to fight back and the the encouragement to fight on!

Edited by cannoncocker

Dr. King? I'm trying to think if it's the same doctor I went to for my C&P. Does his office have little device with a screen that you go up to and say your name and his office is kind of a modern theme?

IME on wednwsday is about it other than me pointing this out, toe to toe with the DRO conference. now how could ant IME look at this and not giggle.

but Dr. King in Hendersonville, nc said there is zero wrong with my back. how can he sleep at night?

Dr. King? I'm trying to think if it's the same doctor I went to for my C&P. Does his office have little device with a screen that you go up to and say your name and his office is kind of a modern theme?

He is on the greenville hwy. in Flatrock. I was the first one in line for the day so I just dealt with the receptionist so I cannot say their standard way of accessing his office. modern, well they were in the process of remodeling and they had you stand against the wall for most of the X-rays and they worked out of 2 different rooms, where the receptionist did 99% of the diagnostic work. It's been quite awhile so i don't have a clear picture of the joint. Other than the documents i posted, he issued many other docs, that are just part of the evidence his operation was working with which are part of the information that was available to him and clearly came to the wrong conclusion without regard to the affect it would have to his victim, even with no other evidence he should have been able to perform better than a first year dog dog catchedr (nothing personal against dog catchers, honest). He clearly lied as I have been saying for months regarding my SLR positive response since in Dec 2008 iaw the va neurologist consult notes stated in exect terms I was positive colateral and according to Dr King I was negative on 6 april 2009. He didn't even do the SLR Test. I am well aware as would anybody with an internet connection would be aware of how to responde to the /slr and how they distract your attention when they seat you on the exam table and you shold lean back if you experience pain. what, am I six years old? I have him on paper as a liar.

what can i do about that? diddly.

I certainly hope if you went through him you had better luck. since he found absolutely zero wrong with my lumbar there is something clearly wrong with his diagnostic abilities or eqipment, since not one doctor questioned my lumbar problems. even when push came to shove the VA had as a back up the lumbar injuries were not SC. At least that had some merit for debate, not much, but at least it was not a lie. He never had me sit on the table and raise my legs. He never had me lay on my back on the exam table and raise my legs. He is a liar. i have been syaing that for months, now the only difference is it is now on a paper he wrote down I had no lumbar problems, which the 2 mri's clearly dispute! Along with multiple Dr's and their very own Neurologist. They prescribe me hydrocodone and you know they do that on a whim, along with offering epidural injections and surgery, should I chose so in the future. If I couldn't take a joke and a family to take care of me, dr. King and I would have a very personal problem.

Edited by cannoncocker

I guess I just like to write but the neurologist said "I could let them know if I wished to consider surery" which i told them that would be my last choice! And the notes said my pain began to get worse in 2005 which is correct which the denial said the pain began period in 2005, and that the pain did not warrant surgery where the notes and epidural fee basis approval indicate surgery and injections were my choice. would you let these fools open you up.I would not!

Lying so and so's!

Edited by cannoncocker