Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ltr From Ro Ref. Ssoc

Rate this question

guillo

Question

Today, I recieved a Supplemental Statement of the Case from my VA regional Office, indicating denial of a S/C for PTSD. They state that the USASCURR (United States Armed Services Center for Unit Records Research) has no evidence of the stressors. Eventhough, the RO states in it's SSOC that "although incidents that the veteran provided may be true, but they are not researchable". All the evidence I've submitted, ie. letters from military members that have knowledge of the incident, my VA Mental Hyg. Dr. confims Chronic PTSD condition, VA C&P Dr. also confirmed the PTSD condition (Chronic) during a C&P evaluation. What do I do? The RO has given me 60 days to reply. Should I keep on debating with these a....oles local or go to the BVA.

Edited by guillo

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• In Memoriam

Hoppy --

The RO frequently says that the claim is too vague to be reseazrched, but, if you have a diagnosis they *hae* to go to YSASCRUR or the Marines. I can't count on my fingers and toes how many reversals I hae gotten from the Board on this. Now if the USASCRUR?Marine Crops say it is too vgue, they azve to send it back to the RO to tell the vet to shrpen it up.

Alex

SAlec

SAlec