Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Do I Get A Copy Of The C&p Exam?

Rate this question

PE1

Question

Hi there, how do I get a copy of the C&P exam? Q. Ti Ce did the exam. It's been more than 2 weeks since the exam.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Send to Waco your request for your medical records, to include any and all exams by QTC.

I just posted a similar question in another topic but I will try it here since it is on this topic.

In addition to the C&P can you get the medical evidence that is sent by private doctors?  I have seen C-file listed on this site, is that a reference to the C&P?

I did not know if this goes to the RO or to the C&P location.  I am trying to get my hands on everything the VA is using to rate me so that I know if there is anything missing that should have been sent from private docs.  All I know is that the decision letter tells you that the doctors you listed in your claim as treating your condition sent something, but what it is, is a mystery.

I am going through a surge of question here right now and I appreciate the help greatly. 

Edited by bigoc

• HadIt.com Elder
I just posted a similar question in another topic but I will try it here since it is on this topic.

In addition to the C&P can you get the medical evidence that is sent by private doctors?  I have seen C-file listed on this site, is that a reference to the C&P?

I did not know if this goes to the RO or to the C&P location.  I am trying to get my hands on everything the VA is using to rate me so that I know if there is anything missing that should have been sent from private docs.  All I know is that the decision letter tells you that the doctors you listed in your claim as treating your condition sent something, but what it is, is a mystery.

I am going through a surge of question here right now and I appreciate the help greatly. 

read my answer in your "another topic"

You never know what they did till you see the exam on paper.
AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER!!!

My exam report blatantly falsified what was in my records, such that I did not have uneven wear on my shoes, which I did, and that I did not have special shoe inserts, which were authorized by VA and I was wearing the day of the exam, and that conditions that were cited in my radiographs were NOT reported in those studies AND that a supporting statement in my medical records made by my PC doctor was actually made by a "physician's assistant student and erroneously perpetuated throughout the record." B) The whole thing went like that. That's the reason you have copies of your records.

What I do concerning getting the C&P exam reports are that giving a few weeks for them to complete it, I call the C&P department and ask if they have released the report to VARO yet. I will already have the appropriate form on file with the lady at the VAMC release of information office (with whom I'm on a first name basis). As soon as I hear the report has been released, I call the ROI office and have them send me the report.

Concerning my medical records, if t isn't too late in the day, I will pick them up any day I have care at VAMC. If it's late, I'll mail a form (of which I keep copies) to get those records.

Keep on top of your records!