Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Results

Rate this topic

stickshift

I recently posted about a 2nd C&P exam that I had scheduled. Having no idea what I should do I read the reports on here and decided to just be truthful and not to try to make my case look worse than it was. I spent 2+ hrs with the shrink and in fact candycoated some responses.

My appt. was on Sept 14th, now Saturday Oct. 3rd I got the yellow envelope. Approved at 10%, but not for the PTSD that I requested but for "adjustment disorder with depressed mood".

Don't understand that but I have other issues that arose from the accident in service that are now being looked at. Thanks to the advice that was given to other persons on the board I feel a little better.

Really don't understand how everything went so fast but I am not complaining, I have other complaints that have been on apeal for 5 years.

Thanks gang keep up the good work, great advice.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
I recently posted about a 2nd C&P exam that I had scheduled. Having no idea what I should do I read the reports on here and decided to just be truthful and not to try to make my case look worse than it was. I spent 2+ hrs with the shrink and in fact candycoated some responses.

My appt. was on Sept 14th, now Saturday Oct. 3rd I got the yellow envelope. Approved at 10%, but not for the PTSD that I requested but for "adjustment disorder with depressed mood".

Don't understand that but I have other issues that arose from the accident in service that are now being looked at. Thanks to the advice that was given to other persons on the board I feel a little better.

Really don't understand how everything went so fast but I am not complaining, I have other complaints that have been on apeal for 5 years.

Thanks gang keep up the good work, great advice.

You're welcome. Too bad you didn't follow it.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use