Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Im As Cross Eyed As A Goose!

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

im trying to figure out if it would even be worth filing for IU but i cannot seem to find anything on what the pay rates r. is it decided individually? how do they calculate it? who decides all this? is it voc rehab?

my eyes r so crossed from reading all this info (it was informative!) that i look like i was born on wednesday lookin for sunday both ways!

thanks in advance!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Here ya go.....Good luck, dh

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/rates/comp01.htm

im trying to figure out if it would even be worth filing for IU but i cannot seem to find anything on what the pay rates r. is it decided individually? how do they calculate it? who decides all this? is it voc rehab?

my eyes r so crossed from reading all this info (it was informative!) that i look like i was born on wednesday lookin for sunday both ways!

thanks in advance!

crazy-dog.jpg&h=94&w=133&usg=__KOn1hLijeKDD3LwW2tzES4paAcQ=

i knew about this table. is this the same thing that IU pays on top of ur compensation? or am i reading it wrong? sorry to be such a bother...i just get frustrated trying to decipher all this some days.

• HadIt.com Elder

I've never seen a cross-eyed goose..........I have been to a couple of rabbit judging contests (you oughta see how they determine the sex of the rabbits).

The pay rate for TDIU is the same as the rate for 100% disability.

I haven't looked at my bank deposits here lately, but I'd say it's around $2,800 a month.

voc-rehab has nothing to do with it.

.......send pics of the goose...

Edited by LarryJ

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

I've never seen a cross-eyed goose..........I have been to a couple of rabbit judging contests (you oughta see how they determine the sex of the rabbits).

The pay rate for TDIU is the same as the rate for 100% disability.

I haven't looked at my bank deposits here lately, but I'd say it's around $2,800 a month.

voc-rehab has nothing to do with it.

.......send pics of the goose...

lol - thx larry! i wish they would make this info a little more available. but i guess once u deal with it for a while u start to understand their logic a little more. i'll work on the pic of the goose for ya! those birds r just mean!