Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You To Tbird, Pete, Berta, Carlie And Other Moderators

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I would like to thank TBird, Pete, BERTA, and Carlie and other moderators. Yes, I know you have to make judgement calls that sometimes others are unhappy with..which posts to close, etc.

These calls really are for the good of all, we want this to be for Veterans, and not to further anyones political agenda. This board is much better than Veterans Benefit Network, tho some people here are also on VBN.

My sincere thank you for your sevice, you have volunteered countless hours with a goal of helping Veterans.

Merry Christmas to all. May God Bless

Edited by broncovet

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I would like to thank TBird, Pete, BERTA, and Carlie and other moderators. Yes, I know you have to make judgement calls that sometimes others are unhappy with..which posts to close, etc.

These calls really are for the good of all, we want this to be for Veterans, and not to further anyones political agenda. This board is much better than Veterans Benefit Network, tho some people here are also on VBN.

My sincere thank you for your sevice, you have volunteered countless hours with a goal of helping Veterans.

Merry Christmas to all. May God Bless

It is great to see we are more educated than to tun our attacks on each other. A house divided will fall. We must remain united. You can attack each other in private if you like, but when people come to this board THEY HAVE TO SEE WE ARE FULLY UNITED AND COMMITTED TO ASSISTING EACH OTHER UNTIL OUR LAST BREATHES...IT IS A MUST...