• donate-be-a-hero.png

Federal Lawsuit

Rate this question

175MPC

Question

TBird,

Can you advise where the best forum is to post the following:

-----

Is anyone aware of any federal lawsuits that have been filed by an individual (Veteran) against the VA in the U.S. Federal Court, bypassing or in addition too eight years of having to battle with the VA, Appeals, NOD, etc.- If so I would appreciate learning of the lawsuit.s

-----

I posted in "How do I but with out any viewers or reply's.

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm moving this topic to VA Claims/Research.

carlie

Carlie, thank you! I believe that I have posted my response to Berta properly however I did not see the same message response as when I have posted other message to her. Would you please see that Berta gets it.

<br>Carlie is right -to definitely file the claim-

I just suggested the CAVC case link because I felt more here might see things in the CAVC remand that could help you.

I don't open my email and PM thing here because I don't have the time to even get through the daily emails I get.

Do you follow Veterans for Common Sense web site? "http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/"

Attorney Paul Sullivan is relentless in pursuing rights of veterans in the federal court.such as:

"http://www.veteransptsdclassaction.org/"

I think I interviewed him at SVR radio some time ago-about the San Francisco lawsuit he filed for veterans.

The shows tape would be at SVR (Stardust Radio) and if I have time I will post the link.

I will have to ask Stardust Radio where the older shows are at-it isnt in their archives.

The show might not even have info that would help you.

"We are beginning the appeal process with the RO and BVA.:

I am lost in this already- the CAVC remanded and then the VARO did or did not do something regarding the remand?

Can you tell us what you claimed as service connected and why they denied your claim or why they gave you a low rating?Their exact words and rationale-

You dont need a lawyer for the hearing loss claim. You could only hire one after they deny the claim and you file a NOD.

Every day can be close to a month of compensation lost if you put off filing this claim.

I really cannot advise you on the CAVC case as you have a lawyer for that.

I just dont understand why after a CAVC remand you are again "beginning the appeal process with the RO and BVA."

If you tell us why they denied the claim -maybe we can be more helpful.

• HadIt.com Elder
I will have to ask Stardust Radio where the older shows are at-it isnt in their archives.

The show might not even have info that would help you.

"We are beginning the appeal process with the RO and BVA.:

I am lost in this already- the CAVC remanded and then the VARO did or did not do something regarding the remand?

Can you tell us what you claimed as service connected and why they denied your claim or why they gave you a low rating?Their exact words and rationale-

You dont need a lawyer for the hearing loss claim. You could only hire one after they deny the claim and you file a NOD.

Every day can be close to a month of compensation lost if you put off filing this claim.

I really cannot advise you on the CAVC case as you have a lawyer for that.

I just dont understand why after a CAVC remand you are again "beginning the appeal process with the RO and BVA."

If you tell us why they denied the claim -maybe we can be more helpful.

Berta, I'm glad that you mentioned the "confusion factor", I was trying to follow the conversation and it took a couple of strange twists, at least it did for me.

I'm finding I'm having a problem concentrating lately (it's making me irritable, also).

If I can find out where the conversation is headed, I'd try to help out (for whatever that's worth).

• HadIt.com Elder

"I still wish to learn if it’s possible to bypass the VA appellate process by suing the VA in U.S. Federal Court."

No, you cannot "by-pass" the appellate process. Obviously, the court system is not set up that way, else everybody that felt that they had an "ironclad, cut-and-dried" case would just file it in the highest court of the land, and save the "hassle" of the lower courts.

Carlie, thank you! I believe that I have posted my response to Berta properly however I did not see the same message response as when I have posted other message to her. Would you please see that Berta gets it.

175MPC

The entire topic thread was moved.

There was nothing there before that isn't there now.

carlie