VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Message Posted ... Then Gone?

A few days ago I sent in an intro. It did get posted and I saw it, but then when I checked today it was gone. How do I know if it was moved or deleted? I've posted another message and see that one. Also, in my profile it says I haven't posted any messages since joining. Does it take a while for that to catch up?

thanks for a great site .... and terrific forum.

Carolinda

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

First an apology. If you are new your posts are previewed and than you are upgraded to a status where your posts show up immediately. The reason for this is in the past Hadit has been attacked and also to stop the spam adds you find all over the internet.

We were shorthanded this weekend so its possible that your post was overlooked. Anyway I am glad that the second post showed up and sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

Welcome to Hadit

• 5 weeks later...

I have been waiting a couple days now for my posts to be reviewed. I understand the need, I moderate / administer on other discussion boards and know all about the spam problem.

I wonder if there might be some others here who might be able to serve as moderators (with approval authority)? It seems like there is a pretty good team in terms of the number of folks, but maybe a couple more people in the mix would spread the load a bit?

Thanks for the board, I appreciate the efforts of everyone involved to make it work. :mellow: