VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Exam This Thursday For My Back !

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

Well I have a question about how can they examain me for my spine exam if I am in a wheel chair?I had a c and p exam about 3 years ago and was awarded 40% for my back, but since then i have wheel chair bound! So i know the c and p exam test goes and how they measure how far you can bend in all angles and make u walk and etc... but since i am in a wheel chair how will this be performed?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
Well I have a question about how can they examain me for my spine exam if I am in a wheel chair?I had a c and p exam about 3 years ago and was awarded 40% for my back, but since then i have wheel chair bound! So i know the c and p exam test goes and how they measure how far you can bend in all angles and make u walk and etc... but since i am in a wheel chair how will this be performed?

Good luck with the exam, 'c&p man'. Please let us know how it went.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

No clue about your wheelchair, but I imagine they will transfer you to an examination table.

Good luck on the exam! I hope everything goes well.

ok thanks i guess..i thought someone else on here who like me is in a wheelchair and disabiled would of done a c and p exam for their back...and know how they did it...?

• HadIt.com Elder
ok thanks i guess..i thought someone else on here who like me is in a wheelchair and disabiled would of done a c and p exam for their back...and know how they did it...?

Hang in there,'c&p'. We have HADIT members in wheelchairs, and others, who can give you a definitive answer. Good Luck.