Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another Victory

Rate this topic

Pete53

• HadIt.com Elder

A Hadit friend who came here who has had a claim going for over 8 years called me today and told me he got a big check from the VA. He had a good claim but a bad VARO and than AMC and back to VARO but with his second IMO he broke through and was awarded 40% last August which really helped him a lot. This weekend he got the award letter it was 90% but not with TDIU or 100% P&T like it should be.

We have been talking on telephone now for 3 or 4 years a few times a week most of the time. He has multiple injuries and for some reason the VA just could not get it right. In fact they still haven't but they are very close.

He and I both think that Dr Bash is the reason he won.I know that some here on Hadit help a lot more behind the scenes than people know.

So if you have been waiting a long time please don't give up. MT Scull waited over 20 years to get his and it took Kim to help him.

Edited by Pete53

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A Hadit friend who came here who has had a claim going for over 8 years called me today and told me he got a big check from the VA. He had a good claim but a bad VARO and than AMC and back to VARO but with his second IMO he broke through and was awarded 40% last August which really helped him a lot. This weekend he got the award letter it was 90% but not with TDIU or 100% P&T like it should be.

We have been talking on telephone now for 3 or 4 years a few times a week most of the time. He has multiple injuries and for some reason the VA just could not get it right. In fact they still haven't but they are very close.

He and I both think that Dr Bash is the reason he won.I know that some here on Hadit help a lot more behind the scenes than people know.

So if you have been waiting a long time please don't give up. MT Scull waited over 20 years to get his and it took Kim to help him.

Pete

keep up the good work, You do more them you will ever know

Jim B) B)