Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sorry

Rate this question

shag

Question

Carlie,,, I do apologize for pointing things out......I (mistakingly) thought this is America and that this was a Public forum..I guess I will, as some say,,l,, crawl back in my hole, or under the rock I crawled from under, or ride out on the horse I rode in on....and that is what makes most folks not want to say anything anyway. Most folks are not like you carlie....they don't speak out......Now you can see why,,,,,because, like always,,,you head gets cut off....So,,,carlie,,you got the power...go ahead and close this one down to...One thing is for sure....i am back under my rock, or back in my hole whatever. Thank you for making me feel so good about myself. never again will i speak out..bye bye

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Carlie,,, I do apologize for pointing things out......I (mistakingly) thought this is America and that this was a Public forum..I guess I will, as some say,,l,, crawl back in my hole, or under the rock I crawled from under, or ride out on the horse I rode in on....and that is what makes most folks not want to say anything anyway. Most folks are not like you carlie....they don't speak out......Now you can see why,,,,,because, like always,,,you head gets cut off....So,,,carlie,,you got the power...go ahead and close this one down to...One thing is for sure....i am back under my rock, or back in my hole whatever. Thank you for making me feel so good about myself. never again will i speak out..bye bye

speaking as a million air, please stay.

everyone has the ability to be pissed.....

Just do not try to pry my million from me to give to you....

SHAG lol not Shaq....... if I was that shaq,,,I would probably be out fishing or trying to be sheriff...ha ha LOL

Carlie,,, I do apologize for pointing things out......I (mistakingly) thought this is America and that this was a Public forum.

I guess I will, as some say,,l,, crawl back in my hole, or under the rock I crawled from under, or ride out on the horse I rode in on....and that is what makes most folks not want to say anything anyway. Most folks are not like you carlie....they don't speak out......Now you can see why,,,,,because, like always,,,you head gets cut off...

So,,,carlie,,you got the power...go ahead and close this one down to...One thing is for sure....i am back under my rock, or back in my hole whatever. Thank you for making me feel so good about myself. never again will i speak out..bye bye

Shag,

What you "pointed out" was your assumptions of the "assets" owned by members of Hadit

and stated they have so many assets, so why do they file claims.

Yes, this is a Public Forum, owned by Lady Tbird.

It's not open for debate on how you can treat the members here.

When several members bring a post to the attention of Moderator's and Admin.,

it will be addressed.

You Shag came on and made a post that was clearly a put down to the members here.

That is just not going to be tolerated.

If you want some VA benefits help or want to help others, or need to vent some about the VA

that's fine and I welcome you to stay around.

If you're here to give others a hard time then just leave.

carlie