Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Loosing My So And Her Expertise And Experiance

Rate this question

Rockhound

Question

As I wait for DRO review, I am loosing my SO who finally helped me get my limited SC for the least difficult to prove claim. Now as I wait through the claims process for secondary claims, I work as hard as is possible for me to work, on my major claim, so once I have, possitive thinking, proved my secondary claims, I can move on to my major claim, which has taken over 30 plus years to get, what I believe will be enough evidence that they won't be able to deny, at lest enough that if need be, take all the way to the courts. I've steeled myself to this claim going at the very least three to four years at the regional level and from their is anyones guess.

I feel some of my support strength ebbing away, being my, as my long standing SO is retiring at the end of the month of March and in her place will be a youn man who I can only say, who seems eger to take on her duties, but who has limited time and expertise in his new roll. He has been working side by side with my SO as and assistant and SO in training, who only recently passed his SO test so he can take over her job.

I'm sure this young and eager new SO has been both briefed and has informed himself of all the claims he will be taking over and he has already told me that he wants to sit down with me and go through my current claim and to discuss and see what I have on my new claim I plan to submit, I hope he is knowledgable enough to understand what my claims are and be able to help me to present them in the best of light as possible.

I guess I am rambling on about my claim since I don't have much of anything new on my claims to discuss with all of you, just that it always seems when ever I get some one I have a good repore with, whether it be and SO or DR. or Psychiatrist, they are either pushed out, moved on, rotated out, or as in this case, retired and I have to sit down with the new person, just so I can make sure that none of the information in my records, that has either been misquoted, taken out of context, and streightened out those statements I feel or rather know, are out right untruthes, But again just as I get things streightened out, they too are gone.

Well it's quite early in the morning here, so I will leave with but to wonder, what or if their is something I need to do, know, or plan with this knew SO, or if their is anything that is helpfull, would be most appreciated,

Rockhound Rider B) :angry: <_< :) :angry::angry: :(

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Rock,

Hang in there.

Perhaps since this fellow is new - he might be out to

try and really provide some help to VA claimants.

A newbie will probably be a bit more eager and less

jaded by the whole VBA adjudication process.

carlie

As I wait for DRO review, I am loosing my SO who finally helped me get my limited SC for the least difficult to prove claim. Now as I wait through the claims process for secondary claims, I work as hard as is possible for me to work, on my major claim, so once I have, possitive thinking, proved my secondary claims, I can move on to my major claim, which has taken over 30 plus years to get, what I believe will be enough evidence that they won't be able to deny, at lest enough that if need be, take all the way to the courts. I've steeled myself to this claim going at the very least three to four years at the regional level and from their is anyones guess.

I feel some of my support strength ebbing away, being my, as my long standing SO is retiring at the end of the month of March and in her place will be a youn man who I can only say, who seems eger to take on her duties, but who has limited time and expertise in his new roll. He has been working side by side with my SO as and assistant and SO in training, who only recently passed his SO test so he can take over her job.

I'm sure this young and eager new SO has been both briefed and has informed himself of all the claims he will be taking over and he has already told me that he wants to sit down with me and go through my current claim and to discuss and see what I have on my new claim I plan to submit, I hope he is knowledgable enough to understand what my claims are and be able to help me to present them in the best of light as possible.

I guess I am rambling on about my claim since I don't have much of anything new on my claims to discuss with all of you, just that it always seems when ever I get some one I have a good repore with, whether it be and SO or DR. or Psychiatrist, they are either pushed out, moved on, rotated out, or as in this case, retired and I have to sit down with the new person, just so I can make sure that none of the information in my records, that has either been misquoted, taken out of context, and streightened out those statements I feel or rather know, are out right untruthes, But again just as I get things streightened out, they too are gone.

Well it's quite early in the morning here, so I will leave with but to wonder, what or if their is something I need to do, know, or plan with this knew SO, or if their is anything that is helpfull, would be most appreciated,

Rockhound Rider B) :huh: :D :huh: :D :blink: :(

thought so meant signifigant other for the first paragraph or so lol