VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can't They Just Use English

Rate this question

mac mcqueen

Question

I drove two hours to get a ten minute exam P/C Doc wrote "the condition/disability is it as likely as not that the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX R/T S/C DDD LS Spine was at least as likely as not (50/50 probability) perma aggravated by DDD LS Spine. What in the world does this person want to say. The entire appointment lasted less than 10 minutes. I was sent to a GU exam due to EDD because I mentioned it back in 2008. It's been deffered since then. I had forgot about it. She goes on to say that she believes that it's the medication I take for my back. She asked if Ihad sex and I said not since 2008 because the back surgries were all happening back to back. three of the to be exact. Yes I tried I anwsered when she asked, but hell sex is fun unless your in so much pain. I had not gone to get medicaton because I take enough. She stated at the end if there were any other questions to be asked that they needed to be asked of a nero surgeon. Now what does all of this mean.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

P'C Doc wrote "the condition/disability is it as likely as not that the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX R/T S/C DDD LS Spine was at least as likely as not (50/50 probability) perma aggravated by DDD LS Spine. What in the world does this person want to say. The entire appointment lasted less than 10 minutes. I was sent to a GU exam due to EDD because I mentioned it back in 2008. It's been deffered since then. I had forgot about it. She goes on to say that she believes that it's the medication I take for my back. She asked if Ihad sex and I said not since 2008 because the back surgries were all happening back to back. three of the to be exact. Yes I tried I anwsered when she asked, but hell sex is fun unless your in so much pain. I had not gone to get medicaton because I take enough. She stated at the end if there were any other questions to be asked that they needed to be asked of a nero surgeon. Now what does all of this mean.

Medical statements regarding possible Service Connection:

Is due to- 100%

More likely than not- Greater than 50%

At least as likely as not- 50% (Benefit of doubt goes to Vet)

Not at least as likely as not- Less than 50%

Is not due to- 0%

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

It makes me wonder. If there are two outcomes (granted or denied), why have five different options?

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

mac queen,

Talking about having or not having sex during an exam is not necessarily a deal breaker. My physical therapist and I discussed it. She advised me of the right and wrong ways. Yes, if your back is shot, it still is possible to enjoy the finer aspects of life with minimal pain.

look i just wanted to point out and i tried to tell the doctor that I didn't file for the claim, the subject was asked and I responded. I still have it on occasions when I lay off the medications. It just createats fustrations and It hurts alittle if I'm really not ready. I thought the entire thing was really a joke. I didn't know really what to expect from the exam. I thought of everything. All she did was ask a coupe of questions and the did the old turn the head and cough. I hadn't had to do that exam since I originnally enlisted in 1973. Any way I don't even know what the out come will be. If they give me something then great, if they don't then I guess I'll continue to live. I did get some viagro though. But I just really don't want to take anymore pills.