VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100 Percent Happy

Rate this topic

masters101

It has been a long road and a crazy journey. I was so happy I think I moved my hip out of wack. I wonder if I can claim the hip on my VA claim? I really would Luke to thank my hadit family for all the help and information I needed to get my claim awarded. It has been a long emotional road and the thousands od stories on this site kept me fighting. I lost several battles but I have won the war. My only concern is they did not make it permanent. Doctor Bash was a great help along with my DAV representatives.

Thank you everyone

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a long road and a crazy journey. I was so happy I think I moved my hip out of wack. I wonder if I can claim the hip on my VA claim? I really would Luke to thank my hadit family for all the help and information I needed to get my claim awarded. It has been a long emotional road and the thousands od stories on this site kept me fighting. I lost several battles but I have won the war. My only concern is they did not make it permanent. Doctor Bash was a great help along with my DAV representatives.

Thank you everyone

I also wanted to thank the folks at the VA, all of my VA Doctors and their support staff have been great.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use