VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Some Help

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

OK, first off, I HAVE been diagnosed with PTSD by a VA doc. I broke down about a week and a half ago. I went to see my councilor about this, who I have been seeing for over a year. He knows about my PTSD and has been planning on getting a treatment plan going. Now I tell him what happened and we smooth things out, calms me down ect. He has me see a shrink to get medicated. I see her for about 10 minutes.

So here is the kicker: After I get done with both of them, I go to the FOIA window to get my mental health records for the past year. Turns out that the councilor in his writings put in the following" r/o PTSD non-combat". I found out he has been putting this in the reports from the beginning!! WTF?!?! (Sorry, but im a little ticked off now...)

So what am I to do now? Any meaningful help would be great.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I would not get to excited I would talk to him about it and see what he has to say. Its probably just something he screwed up and continues to list out every time he see's you.

Good Luck