Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Called The 800#

Rate this question

mrstix

Question

Hi folks, I am 50% DDD for lower back and both left and right legs SC. I filed five new claims Dec. 6th for

cervical spine, high blood pressure, high colestroal, ED, skin rash50% of my body sever psoriasis from stress. I feel and so does my PCP these are realted to SC injury, thru the med' and inactivity and stress.

Anyway I called the 800# the lady was real nice put me on hold, and came back ask me a couple questions and then said it was at the "raters desk" can this be, without any C&P's? My rep. and I put together a real good package, with just about everything we could think off, he is my SO from the VFW, in Beaver Pa. a great guy. Thanks for your time, any help on this question will be great.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I had in claims since March 2005 and I think they atsrted saying the claims were at the Rating Board about June 2005 .. Still there now finally last week they said they are in the process of assigning C&P exams. But then again I am in NC and everything is slow here including SSDI

• HadIt.com Elder

You need to call back and see what they have to say. "At the raters desk" is often used to get Veterans off the phone.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.