Question

Site is back up and running until the next time

Edited by COOL BREEZE

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I tried the site earlier today and it would not display any info. Hopefully they will soon get the glitches out of it.

They said there are some major issues-and not sure when it will come up. When it does-perhaps it will display the correct information, and news that i want to hear

Just logged out of eBenefits at 4:27 pm and it was working fine for me.

Thank you-the site is now back up running-very fast actually until then next time is goes down.

• HadIt.com Elder

The ONLY thing that I can "get" on the ebennyfits site is a bunch of copies of OLD medications that I have been prescribed in the past 5+ years. That and an old telephone number to contact me, which is out-of-date by about 5 years (and, trust me, I have given my REAL telephone number to the VAMC and that is how they contact me nowadays. I would try to get the OLD telephone number removed from my OLD contact information but I am afraid that, if I did so, that they would, considering their competancy level, just wind up ERASING ME TOTALLY from their records.

Granpa used to say, "BOY, it is best to let sleeping dogs lie!"

YUP!

I was at my VA clinic yesterday and got Level 2 authentication. I returned home and I immediately was able to see my meds name on Myhealthyvet. I then went to Ebenefits to sign up and it wouldn't allow the Myhealthyvet portal or whatever to register me. I then tried to register using the regular way and nothing. I called the Ebenefits 800 # and was told the site has many problems and the only way I could register would be to go to my VARO and get Level 2 authentication. I told the woman I had just left my VA clinic after getting Level 2 there. She said that the medical side cannot give Level 2 for the Ebenefits site, only a VARO can. mine is only 70 miles away (Buffalo) but I really don't feel like going there...... I guess I'll just wait for my appeal to finish and find out about it when the envelope arrives.