VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Phone Call To Verify Dependents This Am, Then This....

Rate this question

brokensoldier244th

Question

I got a phone call to verify my dependent's status this morning at relatively O dark Thirty. Later today I logged onto Ebenefits and saw the image below-any ideas?

So....does anyone know what this means?

ebenefits.jpg

post-8839-070756200 1285192219_thumb.jpg

Edited by brokensoldier244th

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

Well, that could be good.......

it just looks weird since there is the overview says 'development' and the closed/historical are for things that don't sound like claim actions.

*shrug*

• HadIt.com Elder

maybe I am reading it wrong but I see where it says the dependents issue was closed on 22 Sep so you should be getting your deposit any day now but above it also shows a open compensation claim any idea what that is about?

My VARO is Buffalo, and I have similar entries in my ebenefits listings.

The 7/21/2010 date showed up in my record as a "rating review" for ischemic heart disease. I have no idea what a rating review is, nor do I know where the 7/21 date came from. I did have a C&P exam for IHD and TDIU yesterday, though. Do you, by chance, have an IHD claim in the works?

Or, do you have a real claim dated 7/21? Maybe the dates are just coincidental.

I also have historical "claim" activity that had nothing to do with compensation claims.

Just a thought.....

Edited by JustPLS

I have a claim in for an increase, a claim for SC on a related issue to my already rated back, and a claim for ED.

I put in the first 2 on the 22nd of July, and the ED on the 29th. I had my C&P two weeks ago for the radiculopathy/Service Connection claim, and this morning they called me about dependents that they should already know I have. Along the way was 1 PCP appt, 1 private doctor appointment for a nexus for ED, and an EMG.

I'm not sure what the Ebenefits screen is saying to me, other than I don't need to send anything else in on my side and they have copies of everything already. The old dependency was the birth of my daughter.

maybe I am reading it wrong but I see where it says the dependents issue was closed on 22 Sep so you should be getting your deposit any day now but above it also shows a open compensation claim any idea what that is about?