Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chronic Cough/post Nasal Drip. Board Hearing Oct 19

Rate this question

bob barker

Question

i am lost in what i need to do to prove my claim. i have a chronic cough from my post nasal drip that started while overseas. i think it was caused from the horrible pollution that i was constantly around. i have a board hearing coming up and have no idea what i need for proof. the va acknowledges the condition i have its not service connected. HELP

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Look at the Rating Decision that denied this condition.

What EXACTLY does it state in the Reasons and Bases Section, to support their denial ?

i cant seem to find the letter. i am going to swing by my vfw and look at there copy, i will post back later today.

sinusitis/rhinitis/allergies- not service connected, not incurred/caused by service.

pretty much when any of my conditions are denied the reason is that its not service connected. i have a buddy letter from my platoon medic stating that i went to him for back pain and coughing.

sinusitis/rhinitis/allergies- not service connected, not incurred/caused by service.

pretty much when any of my conditions are denied the reason is that its not service connected.

i have a buddy letter from my platoon medic stating that i went to him for back pain and coughing.

bob,

Just a mention of coughing will not get this granted - you will need more evidence of some kind.

Study IMO information.