VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finding A Good Vso In North Carolina Area

Rate this question

ytheydothis

Question

If anyone can help me in live on the east coast of north carolina i been applying for disability for 10 years for an increase for a number of conditions for a service connected injury...the problem im having idont have good repensentation

my local represenative is totally lost cant get returned calls .. I looked in the past wasnt followed up on remands which cost alot of lost compensation, not filing for the right conditions....Can only see them once a month cant get an appointment in the office... Im in the American Legion should i call them? Im looking for someone who is serious about helping veterans....If i ask my veteran rep about something he always have to call the district service officer its always I dont know...Do anybody know if there is someone in the Raleigh north caroling area, Rockymount NC, Wilson NC, I'll go just about anywhere also Norfolk Va, Virginia Beach VA anyone who is willing to help a veteran....I have a lot at steak I feel alot of years waisted working with these clowns again i live in a small town.....Thanks

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Are you close to your VARO? They might well have vet reps in the same RO building or very near to it from the major Vet orgs.

You are the best Service officer you can ever have.

Vet reps and NSOs have hundreds of claims-you have only one or maybe a few issues.

"the problem im having idont have good repensentation"

Whether the representation is lousy or not-it is the medical evidence that awards a claim.

Have you complied with the VCAA letters as to what they said you needed to send them?

"i been applying for disability for 10 years for an increase for a number of conditions for a service connected injury...the problem im having idont have good repensentation"

ave you gone to the Schedule of Ratings for each disability (available here at hadit) and then highlighted for them the exact medical evidence that would warrant a higher rating percentage?

Do you get SSDI? If so what for and is that one of your SCs now?

"I looked in the past wasnt followed up on remands which cost alot of lost compensation, not filing for the right conditions...."

Can you give us a link to those remands or the Docket Number, Citation number and date of them?

They are public knowledge at the BVA web site.

What is the status of your issues at this point?

Edited by Berta