VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

There Is A God, I Can Prove It

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

hi my name is frank , i wrote what happend on 4-25-52, i would like to share a true story that happend on the uss wasp,in 1953,this story was on a film called one step beond. we are out in middle of ocean the wasp is a air craft carrier,our pilots, take off for flite traning,about 8pm,suddenaly a thick fog comes upon us so thick we cannot,see our hands in front of our face, pilots,can,t find us we can hear them but could not see them we tried with flashing red lights blinking lights nothing worked. captain,came on deck he stated we could no stay any longer,pilots,will crash in sea,as they only had one hour of fule,captain asked us to pray,3000 men knelt down and we said the lords prayer,we asked GOD TO SAVE THE MEN,suddenly,a hole started to open in the sky,the pilots,all made it back to the ship . when the last plane,came the hole closed,this is a true story because i was one of the 3000 ,men that prayed that night GOD herd the 3000,man prayers NEVER lose faith in GOD,for what i saw there is a GOD.thank you for reaing my post, i wanted to share this with every one,there are so many sad stories and va problemson this web site,i wanted you to know,you do not stand alone. frank

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question