Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Monday Is The Day For Me...

Rate this question

rpowell01

Question

Well I have my gallbladder surgey tomorrow and start online college Monday. What else can I ask for? Oh wait forgot to mention as some of you might know I am laid-off IT person working in a position I "retired" from years ago because of my SC'd issues. Well good news is, today I had a Regional Vice President of a huge corporation contact me about a possible IT job here in Florida (about 45-1hr from my house). Well if this doesn't take the cake. First they find out exactly what is causing a lot of issues with my blood pressure rising and me having these weird attacks, then I start college on Monday paid for by the VA with subsitence allowance and I might be starting a new job back in IT sometime soon.

Whenever life itself gets you down and you feel you are at the end of your rope I know God makes a way for you. I don't care who you are he will make a way. I feel what going through was for a reason and He is the only one who knows why.

God Bless,

rpowell

Maybe me and JBasser can hook up on a bass fishing trip if he moves down here sometime soon.....I would enjoy fishing once again like I use to, I just have to purchase new gear....

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Whenever life itself gets you down and you feel you are at the end of your rope I know God makes a way for you. I don't care who you are he will make a way. I feel what going through was for a reason and He is the only one who knows why.

I know He will too. He did it for me as well. If you wanna know why then pray for it until He answers; He always answers. It's in His time. There's more in it for you to see then whats on the surface. Hope your surgery went well.

Edited by hey