Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nod Envelope Arrived Today-100% With Chapt 35 (Waco Ro)

Rate this topic

ArmyTexas

Hello AT ,,,CONGRATULATIONS ... Super to hear that. I am beginning to believe that the Waco VARO is hands and shoulders ahead and better than Houston VARO. It may be because it is smaller and not as large with as many claims to deal with , coupled with maybe some there in the VA that can read and know how to evaluate a claim. This is another victory for the Hadit family. But as you can see you prevailed because you remembered to.......NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

I cant find anything in my packet about a chapter 35??? Confused. Just says 100% service conneted and amount per month. Filed claim Oct 2010, Approved Aug 1st 2011???

Is there anything written, Permanent and Totally (P&T) with no future exam's?

NOTHING mentioned about future exams It does say total disability due to Service connected disabilities.

It says entitlement to the rate of 100% effective Oct 20.2010 because I am unable to work due to my service connected disabilities, Rating Aug 8,2011. Granting entitlement to indivudial unemployability A finding of incompetency is proposed.

I didnt get a Brown envelope, it was white and included forms for education, dependent stuff ect. Nothing stated about backpay or retro.

First Page Amount Withheld Line 1 Amount Paid Line 1 $0.00 Effective Date Reason for Change

Total Va Benefit Same $ Amount Line 2 Says Amount I get Nov 1, 2010 Original Award

$ Amount

2nd Line Line 2 $0.00 Line 2 Aug 1,2011 Line 2 Other Withholding Adjustment

Same amount

The above info is in a box. I did not put the dollar amounts in Line one or line 2, Left amounts blank.

Edited by kydale

In order to receive chapter 35 bene's you have to be Permanently and totally disabled. What does it say in the Reasons and Bases section on the award letter. You may not of been awarded P&T if nothing is stated relating to it.

!!!BROKEN ARROW!!!

I am sorry I was talking back to people that were talking to someone else. Congrats to All of you and Me. How can you tell if a post is sent to you? GOD BLESS.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use