Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hardship Approved

Rate this question

Armyvet1987

Question

Hello everyone, I was informed Monday that my hardship had been approved and that my claim is with a take home rater? They also said that the rater would be reviewing it tonight(6/8/2011), so what does that mean? Is this the person that will rate my claim or someone that will just review it and if they are going to rate/review it tonight how much longer will it take? Sorry for the questions I am just in a really bad spot right now and it doesn't look like it will get any better. If anymore information is needed please ask. thanks

• Answers 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Commander Bob is right, I am only 23 and right now I am dealing with allot of TBI and PTSD related issues, I have a bad knee due that was a combat related injury but I do not want to disabled for the rest of my life. The money isn't even a care for me(long term), I know I have to get this taken care of and trying to do it with no job and no income is more stressful then the things I have been experiencing, if I get all these things treated I want to only have the health care for the problems I have experienced due to the military, I hope one day (soon) I can start working again and live a normal life.

Ok, well good for you and sorry to have intruded.

Same goes for you C.B.

• HadIt.com Elder

Part of the Hadit magic is asking questions. No one has to answer if they don't want to but every opinion is valued here.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Well gee pal , what are you selling? ...

Selling?

I am donating 40 + years of experience, perspective & surviving in the world of the VA , & jmho...

When I was 18 years old, I was required to enter a mine field to render aid to the wounded, comfort the dying, and retrieve the dead. Incoming enemy fire was reported. I was severely wounded after the 4th explosion. This began my 40+ year odyssey with the V.A.

Good Luck,

C.B.

Edited by Commander Bob

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"

Selling?

I am donating 40 + years of experience, perspective & surviving in the world of the VA , & jmho...

When I was 18 years old, I was required to enter a mine field to render aid to the wounded, comfort the dying, and retrieve the dead. Incoming enemy fire was reported. I was severely wounded after the 4th explosion. This began my 40+ year odyssey with the V.A.

Good Luck,

C.B.

Man are you full of yourself!

I have seem a lot of this self serving nonsense on this site.

I asked a question to try and help the veteran who is in financial straits.

I did not project out for the rest of his life, only for the situation he is in now.

You chime in doing just that. I am wondering just what you are selling, it apparently is your inflated ego.

Well thanks for speaking up for the vet and serving the rest of us.

You have certainly helped me pal!

Now why don't you just dee-dee-mau,

D.C.

• HadIt.com Elder

Selling?

I am donating 40 + years of experience, perspective ...

Good Luck,

C.B.

Donald

You don't offend me. You worry me.

This is about 'Armyvet1987', a 23 year old young man wanting to overcome his disabilities, who hopes "one day (soon)"... "can start working again and live a normal life."

I related my experience, not out of ego, but because I I knew where he was coming from. At a young age, I too had to confront options like "Social Security disability". I was encouraging our young member.

I am not your pal, however I could be a friend.

I wish you well.

C.B.

Edited by Commander Bob

"it shall be remembered"...

"We few"

"We happy few"