VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Texas (Tx): Waco

• HadIt.com Elder

This topic was created to try to help veterans who use this regional office. It is designed to offer a way for them to possibly help each other or band together to possibly get services improved.

When commenting in this topic, please try to do so constructively.

1. Mention reason for interacting with this regional office;

2. Give your pro/con on this interaction;

3. Without betraying private information, try to offer information or warnings that might be helpful to others when dealing with this office.

4. Please do not give names, phone numbers or addresses of specific persons at this office. If you do so, the post will be deleted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my first trip to the Waco RO alone a few days prior to the beginning of this forum. Even though I had been there over a decade ago, my memory was gone as far as how to find the RO. It was very easy. Going in on I35 the street is marked and the building close to I35. Parking was easy. Inside the people were courteous. The crowd moved much faster than I expected. My reason for being there was hand delivering documents and getting them date and time stamped. I will say that the counselor was discouraging to me. Some of their remarks and the automatic discouragement were the only bad part of the experience.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use