Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Evaluation Time

Rate this question

rydastar

Question

took my 2 hr, evaluation on 6/17 was wondering how long should i wait to try and find results of this evaluation? or should i wait until i hear from v.a.

Where would i look for this info? thanks ryd..

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

It WAS near new c&p and auditory bldg, near Haley v.a. hospit... the C&p was for my ptsd claim, went to see their psychologist, should be at or near rating board if doc, was done evaluating me. Was approved for my Isch. heart , due to AO claim, of which i am filing a NOD, they gave me 10% and i have a stent and records show coronary heart disease. In any case, i am trying not to get to pumped up about their reply, what ever that will be. but wanted a timeline if that is possible?? thanks ryd..

Where and what type of C & P exam did you have?

Unfortunately no one can give you a real time line. My guess is that it should not be long but VA has their own time line like they have their own rating chart. If you had the C & P exam at a VAMC hospital then you can go the release of information office and request a copy of it and they will print it up on the spot or mail it to you. If you had a QTC C & P exam then you have to go to the ROs release of information office to request a copy of the C & P exam and they will do the same

Pete992 is telling you the way to go to get the copies from these exams. Pay attention to the areas where the examiners write " is likely or more likely, or less likely, or most likely related to..."

This can give you a hint of possible acceptance of condition and possibility of award HOWEVER one NEVER knows what a rater may/may not award, as some may 0%, I really don't anticipate this happening with the diagnoses you post especially related to AO.

When you get your copies, you can post them here to get some hints from others on what the examiners write. Make sure you NEVER post name/service numbers/social security numbers/any personal identifying info. Waiting is the hardest thing. AO claims are to got faster now but one CANNOT predict how long it will take. Keep in contact with your VSO as they get results first. Be patient, as hard as it is, and hope for the best. Remember you always have appeals you can follow through if you feel the award/awards are not related to the extent of the severity of the claims you submit. Many times the claims are low balled, but sometimes it goes well the first time out. Good luck.