Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Evaluation Services

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

When they send me the appointment paper's,VES gave me more paper's to fill out .Two weeks ago I went to a outside VES for blood test, xray and upper GI to check the status of my AO status with the PC, DMII, PN and IHD. I'm thinging that they would bring this up today when I saw the doctor at the Evaluation. When I got there, they made fill out a large amount of paper work . Which was the same ____ that I filled out before, and before, ETC , but more junk!! They did not even look at the paper work I fill out for the appointment.:angry: . Ok, thats ok? I remember ARMY! I guess we don't have carbon paper anymore, so this is there way to making copies :wacko: . Ok,, back to the subject. This test was joke, and a waste of good american money. Do they think American Veteran's are trying to waste tax payer money to play these game's. There I go again. Back to the story. They were very nice and treated me with honor, But such a waste!! The doctor found the same thing my private Doctor's found. I guess VA can delay my other disability for a time. Maybe it is faster, They say it increase the time by two months! In real time thats a year? :sad: Time is not on everybodies side! I love this country

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Sorry for the extra paperwork but I wanted to make the statement that I have nothing but good things to say about VES. It is my personal opinion that the only reason my claims were adjudicated fairly were because they were VES contract physicians. VES has always done right by me and I would say to anyone who has a C & P scheduled with them to just relax. If you truly have a medical disability, VES will treat you right.

Sorry for the extra paperwork but I wanted to make the statement that I have nothing but good things to say about VES. It is my personal opinion that the only reason my claims were adjudicated fairly were because they were VES contract physicians. VES has always done right by me and I would say to anyone who has a C & P scheduled with them to just relax. If you truly have a medical disability, VES will treat you right.

Well your proably right, and of course you are right. I'm a little mad at the whole system and how they hide this and all these problem's. They knew 20, 30 years ago and did they try to help. I don't trust them and never more!

I said that these doctor's were great, but redunant. I don't have time to play the Vietnam Game any more and they were hoping we would be dead by now!!!!! Thank you

• HadIt.com Elder

The VA is made up of teaching hospitals that do research and of course they know a lot of things just due to the numbers that they do not inform Veterans about. They knew about diabetes and Agent Orange but made a lot of Veterans still prove a link. Sometimes I hate the bastards and their tactics to limit government exposure to legitimate claims from Veterans.

How many times were we told when we served that if anything happened Uncle Sam would take care of us. That was to make up for the poor pay, loss of our freedom and the crap duty assignments.

I am pretty sure that there are other reasons that Veterans have diabetes and I bet that the VA knows it for sure and yet we hear nothing.

The VA is made up of teaching hospitals that do research and of course they know a lot of things just due to the numbers that they do not inform Veterans about. They knew about diabetes and Agent Orange but made a lot of Veterans still prove a link. Sometimes I hate the bastards and their tactics to limit government exposure to legitimate claims from Veterans.

How many times were we told when we served that if anything happened Uncle Sam would take care of us. That was to make up for the poor pay, loss of our freedom and the crap duty assignments.

I am pretty sure that there are other reasons that Veterans have diabetes and I bet that the VA knows it for sure and yet we hear nothing.

Well if we look at the document's in the early 50s, 60! my condition's is getting worst, why us?