VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange Chemist

Rate this question

dodo007

Question

Let me start off by saying that I was on a U.S. Navy destroyer from 1964 until 1966 and then was transfered to Great Lakes, Ill. for a couple of years and completed my duty in-country Vietnam. I was a Navy court reporter and traveled everywhere from I-corps South. The bad water was everywhere and remember vividly the rain, rain, rain. The purpose of this post is to informed those that may be interested that one of the producers of Agent Orange in the chemical plant in Aniston, Alabama, died this week of a massive coronary. Just thought some might be interested. This man was my wife's uncle and knew full well what he was producing and what its effects would be. I hope this gets posted because it has some import to what this forum is about. I am suffering from enlarged prostrate and possibly prostrate cancer maybe caused by this chemical. I cannot even imagine the effects on those people in Vietnam and their children, let alone us GIs. If anyone desires further information, please contact me off forum at: Email me Ted

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Be very careful with your Prostate! If you have the same type as many vet's do. It is very agressive and can form itself into very bad cancer. Thats where i'm at right now. I lost a good vet friend to brain cancer that started in the Prostate PSA