VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Doi Have A Case

Rate this question

usmc89

Question

I was assesed by Psychologist at the VA then they gave me an appoitment to go and see the socila worker at the VA and on the same day see the Psychologist to talk to me and give me meds. I have the progress notes just put in bits and pices here i told them the whole story on what happened and thigs that have been going on now and back then.

We were on the USS GUAM we were in the Persian Gulf off of Kawait. There was this CPL (not going to say his name) he was alwasy loud and yelling to his team and very agressiave. That night it was 100 degress in the berthing area and he was complaining of how cold he was and start to complain about really bad headacks. that night i was awake in my rack it was so hot his rack was about five feet away there was a fire watch and a Corpsman and he called for my help i can over there an helped him the CPL was bouncing of his rack and thrashing ( i am shaking typing this) all around we had flash lights the corpsman told me to hold his head still so he can clear his airway and thats when i say it blood was coming out everywhere mainly his mouth and it got all over my hands and cloths.That night he was taking over to the USS Comfort were he had died on the table. speed ahead After i got back from the Gulf war My sleep was off i was more agressive then it got really bad when my wife developed migrains she gets them bad where she is not responding and i get upset and tried to get her moving and i can't help her ( that feeling of helplessness) i get shakey heart pounding and angry. 2000 we had twins boys the best day in my life. as the got older things change 1 has Autism and the other has Micothondrial Disease (rare form of MD) plus he has Cyclic Vomiting. when DFR get cyclic vomiting he can not stop untill we tak him to the hospital to get meds for him and he goes in a coma like state The wife and i will fight over this i know it is wrong but i always go back to the CPL when they took him to the ship and he never came back i could not help him and i can not help my son. The one with Autisum when he is upst he thrashes around yelling and screaming and he will do this untill someone calms him down. I get upset and i go in a panic i will throw things and punch walls and yell and cuse at anyone or everyone out and in the household.

So my Stressors are :

Wife headachs Migrains reminds me of the CPL

Son 1 Autisum yelling and screaming reminds me of CPL

Son 2 Cyclic Vomiting plus hospital reminds me of the CPL when he was bleeding and went to USS Comfort and never can back

and this happens everyday or when systems show up

Son 1 is everyday

My wife wrot a stressor letter how i was when i got back during and now

my buddy wrote one about the situation on ship. i get thoiusands more if they need it.

The mood disorder is i have to many systems Anger anxity agoraphobia depression

the Med issiues i have i was dx and i have all the prsumtives Fibo CFS IBS lyme was incurid in service fight that too too long to dicribe but i am taking care of the issiues right now with a Layer.

DIAGNOSIS:

AXIS I: Mood disorder due to family stressors, medical issues, PTSD

AXIS II: Deferred

AXIS III: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Lyme Diseses, much pain

AXIS IV: Family health stresses

AXIS V: 57

copy some of the notes

PTSD screening test (PTSD 4Q) was positive score (score=3)

PCL -C

A PCL-C was performed and was positive. The score was 63

hope this helps thanks

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I was on active duty in the persian gulf war they said my family were the stressors becouse it remindes me of what happen on ship at that time. My Ptsd is when i saw him bleed out it is a thing i do not want to remeber it was everywhere Son 2 With Cylic vomiting reminds me of that when i see him start i go in a panic shortness of breath i was in the first gulf war 1990-1991