Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Service

Rate this question

usmc1979

Question

Hello,

I just got a call from G.M Powers to ask me a survey of how the va is treating me? They asked about the 1-800# and how helpful is it and also many Q's about what I think of the service from the VA.

Has this happend to anyone else? And the call to my cell phone, How did they get the number? I answered truthfully, I hope it was not a scam, They did not ask for personal info.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Everytime I attend a VA medical appointment they ask for my cell phone number. I just tell them I don't have one. I figure someday they will try and track us, w/the phone's GPS. It was probably a valid survey. For yrs they've been sending me surveys, by mail, that I never return. You'd think they'd get the hint and give up but they don't. I have better things to do w/my remaining time, here, on earth. jmo

pr

Hello,

I just got a call from G.M Powers to ask me a survey of how the va is treating me? They asked about the 1-800# and how helpful is it and also many Q's about what I think of the service from the VA.

Has this happend to anyone else? And the call to my cell phone, How did they get the number? I answered truthfully, I hope it was not a scam, They did not ask for personal info.

• HadIt.com Elder

Nice to hear. Most surveys done by VA is skewed by Veterans with no service connection and happy have low co pay for meds.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I do have a cliam in for SC at this time, They asked how long my cliam has been in for and if Im happy about the time frame and Etc. I hope more vets get this survey. It could help things turn around I hope. I told them I was not happy about the whole time frame for dis ben. But I also told them that my Va hospital is treating me great. I also siad the 1-800# sucks, On hold forever. Only the truth. Glad there doing this!!