Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It's A Yes!

Rate this question

sparkle

Question

GOT MY AND A YEAR OF BACK PAY WOO HOO!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU CONNION. NOW ALL I NEED IS TO GET MY 100% AND IU FROM THE VA. HOPE THEY WILL LOOK AT MY LETTSER FROM SSD AND GIVE IT TO ME. ONCE MORE THANK YOU ALL.

*SPARKLE

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hey Sparkle. That is great news! I am sitting down at the SS office trying to find out why they haven't released my back pay yet. Wish me luck.

Mike not sure, I would try to call back fri and see what's up. I do know one thing if you talk extra sweet (if lady) they will go out of their way to tell you what you need to Know I did, cause the lady on tuesday said she could not see none thing (lie very nasty) and called today and was told that back pay was released this morning, now may be she was tellin the truth about she couldn't see none thing but I just think she was telling a lie. any way just call back on fri and see what's up. let me know what you hear.

hey, i filed back in 09/01/2011 for my SSDI. How long do think it will take for me to get mine???? VA has me at 260% comp. and I file for TDIU so I can get CHAMPVA for my wife.

SP4,

If I were you I wouldn't be messing around with an IU issue - you're already 100% SC.

I'd be shooting for P&T status and/or SMC's.

JMHO

sparkle - sorry for stepping on your thread a little.

hey, i filed back in 09/01/2011 for my SSDI. How long do think it will take for me to get mine???? VA has me at 260% comp. and I file for TDIU so I can get CHAMPVA for my wife.

SP4, I filed on sept 9th and got my approval Nov 9th which is very fast so I am told, but I had so much crap going on with me it wasn't funny(ptsd. mst, bp,depression, tbi) and a few more also my dr. put a note in my medical records saying I couldn't work because of all of my disorders and to me she didn't word it that good but it worked and that's ok with me as it won me my ssd. did u have a dr. letter or note in your file? did they say it was in review? I was told that, but do to my back pay being so high that could be I think that was one reason I had the review. Some one on hadit said it was stander for them to do that. How in the heck did you get 260% comp I would like to try that one because I have put in for IU myself and hope to it a ok by aug. I could care less about retro at this point just give me the money. I have so many claims to file isn't not funny. I will be praying you get it soon. heck just keep call until someone tell you something

Edited by sparkle

SP4,

If I were you I wouldn't be messing around with an IU issue - you're already 100% SC.

I'd be shooting for P&T status and/or SMC's.

JMHO

sparkle - sorry for stepping on your thread a little.

Girl u fine with me, matter of fact you are the one that has help me work my magic. Step in any time and help.

I have so many claims to file isn't not funny.

sparkle,

Being that in your next post after this one you told me,

"Step in any time and help"

well here I am stepping in : -)

I sure hope you post more about filing alot of claim issues

without running them through here first.

JMHO

sparkle,

Being that in your next post after this one you told me,

"Step in any time and help"

well here I am stepping in : -)

I sure hope you post more about filing alot of claim issues

without running them through here first.

JMHO

Cariie not sure I understand what u sayin. Did I do or say something wrong? Just let me know and I will correct it. New at posting and sometimes do do somethings wrong, but yes always let me know what I should and should not do. U cool with me.