pkelly4576

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

If the VA has a target date for your claim to be completed is that just a farce????

Coachchas

My target date according to my VSO is DEC 12, 2011

I have been let down before.

I just don't know anymore.i am getting discouraged after another 17 months of waiting

GOOD LUCK!!!

If you go into the VA office. You can look around on the walls and there is no calendar's, no clock's, no Time travel! Just take another pill, it will be ok :wacko:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

These AO claims seem to be moving VERY slowly.

A VA rep said I was "VERY" close to a decision-3 weeks ago-

He didn't say what Year that decision would arrive in.

Now I wish I had not even called because I started to prepare an IMO request and even a NOD. :blush:

I know what I could possibly expect regarding one of my issues that they might fail to rate properly and I will promptly fight over until they get it right.

When I re opened my DMII claim in 2003 I requested a C file and med rec copy and was surprised at what I got.

I realized that the VA ,regarding my FTCA case, had overlooked a probative medical record, an EKG dated 6 weeks before my husband died.It was another abnormal EKG but was far worse from his past EKGs.

It didnt matter for the resolve of the FTCA case but was one more piece of very probative evidence the VA failed to send to VA OGC.

Although they can grant 60% for the IHD due to AO, this evidence (I didnt even know they did this EKG at Buffalo as part of the PTSD inhouse program and my husband never mentioned it)

I will fight for them to award him 100% due to AO IHD as this EKG shows he was at death's door-

still undiagnosed with heart disease (I proved a cover up of that)- yet somehow healthy enough to be in the stressful PTSD inhouse program.He died 3 weeks after he returned home from Buffalo PTSD program.

Maybe VA will surprise me and do my AO claim right.I sure don't count on that however.

It sounds nuts I know- to even think about preparing an NOD or IMO without a decision.

I wish I had not called them for a status. :wacko:

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Target dates or "suspense dates" are required in the computer systems used by VA, unfortunately they have no bearing on when a claim will be completed. Sorry

If the VA has a target date for your claim to be completed is that just a farce????

Coachchas