Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Off To Another Cnp Exam ,today At 2:30

Rate this question

Done wit this

Question

The VA is checking me out again today,Just finished with Physical therapy today at 10:30am.

The physical therapy is not working the Doctor says it is not getting any better, no gains at all made from this torture. I would love just to be able to put muscle back on it,so I don't look so lopp sided.. Now I am sore and the VA is going to examin me today? It ought to be about as bad as it gets. I am not letting them do much. I will be in the Emegency Room if they do. You would think that after my right shoulder history and the amount of surgeries taken to that side-4- they would just leave it alone. Since my last exam 3 years ago My left has popped out 3-4 times in 2 years they get the Doctors notes sent to them,after two surgeries on that side and me needing another.. .Why must I Go through this again, I will be sore for two weeks after today... Lucky Me.. and the Wife isn't home to Help with My shoulder Brace, Can't get it on... : (<... I am having ankziety and This Sucks.. Can't I say Screw You...

Macool

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Done with the CnP exam yesterday , I am bruised from the exam....around the areas that my tendons were moved around on the right shoulder,I told them I don't move it around much, of coarse they needed to have me try it anyhow.Maybe now I will get the rating I need for the Regional Office to make a favorable decision on the I.U.....The women examiner that I seen was short with me and nasty,right up until I saw,the stack of folders that were there ,all for my claim and I told her "I was sorry",I had no Idea I had such a gathering of Info ,I am talking 14" High of papers...Wow...It would be alot easier if they would put all that on a flash drive ,searchable by subject? the VA is 20 years behind the Times...any ways it's Over and I am Thankfull of that..I hate knowing I have to go through that process.we will see what she says on the CnP report.

Macooldry.png

Good luck on the C & P results Rick-----for the TDIU claim.

The VA in fact is attempting to go paperless and that will be great but it also might leave a lot of vets hanging because paperless VA means VA solely via internet

and any vet or their spouse today not PC literate with internet access already really needs to get up to speed as it could be critical to their claims.

I guess the VA will have to expand IRIS and also give us widows the right to use ebenefits.And it might well mean no more 800# operators.

Then again maybe that is a good thing.

Well,I am Happy to Report the CnP for My shoulders was Fair, It states at the end---Due to my inability to participate in testing of motions based on the examination the Patient has severe impairments of function of the Bilateral upper extremities,he is quite disabled and that I am Unable to Maintain Substantially gainfull employment . looks as though the VA has finally done the right thing. Maybe now I can stop the stressing of how the heck I am going to make things work for My Family and I. You have no Idea the the weight this will take off my already destroyed shoulders. and the feeling of self healing this will do for Me. I hope that the VA and the People deciding these claims makes it a faster better Process for the Veterans in the Future. This should have come to be--- 5-6 years ago... I am a survivor of the Process and its been a hell on earth experience. Glad its at the very end.... now I wait on the VARO to get things done. Thanks again Everyone for leading Me and helping Me Through the Process.I always found help and support here and lord knows a veteran needs it .

---------------- Macool---------------

This sounds GREAT Rick and I feel your relief that maybe this long road is finally coming to an end.